Protecting Children Online
The Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection (ASACP) is a non-profit organization dedicated to eliminating child exploitation from the Internet. Founded in 1996, ASACP battles child exploitation by:
- Providing an international reporting tipline.
- Organizing the efforts of the online adult industry to combat the crime of child sexual abuse.
- Working with parents to prevent children from viewing age-inappropriate material online.
ASACP educates members, the online adult industry, government policy makers, and the public about child protection, illegal online activities, and the efforts of the online adult industry to battle child sexual abuse.
- ASACP provides an
online tipline for web surfers and webmasters to report suspected child exploitation.
- Investigate reports and determine the ownership of suspected CE sites and forwards Red Flag reports to international government agencies and associations including the FBI and the
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, and International Tiplines.
- Notify ISPs and payment processors when their hosting and billing services are hijacked by CE operators.
- Create a Code of Ethics for our Membership program - a model of effective self-regulation for the online adult industry.
- Establish Best Practices which are recommended for adult sites, search engines, billing and hosting companies, dating sites, adult sites and others.
- ASACP created the RTA ("Restricted to Adults") label to better enable parental filtering and demonstrate the adult industry's commitment to help prevent children from viewing age-inappropriate content.
- Inform members on current, new and pending laws and regulations pertaining to child exploitation and protection.
ASACP is a non-profit 501(c)(4) Social Welfare Organization.
Epoch Transaction Services
European Advisory Council
Sponsors & Members